Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Tencent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
"More info on the operation that was conducted last night in Danshui. A total of 10 pax were caught, both guys and girls along the corridor of the hotel rooms in 世纪华园酒店. They just came back from Emerald ktv. As of now, these 10 pax are still under lockup."
These sort of arrests have always been ongoing regardless of small or big wind. Please allow me to highlight certain points.

Quote:
"A total of 10 pax were caught, both guys and girls along the corridor of the hotel rooms in 世纪华园酒店."
This is asking for it when you announce to the whole world you are 嫖客大本营.

Quote:
"They just came back from Emerald ktv."
Should split into groups of 5 when returning to hotel in different time intervals. Let wave one aka suicide squad return to hotel to test water first hehehe. Always remember to register ID of your female guest to your room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw16 View Post
I think this is probably true. Heard from one of the djs in legend. She also heard about this incident from her friends.
True or not is not the issue but staying low profile these days is very important. Huiyang District government knows the 嫖客 traffic has been diverted to Danshui since the downfall of Dongguan. They will clamp down on those 嫖客 who are too showy and establishments that do not toe the line.

Wondering what are the nationality of those 5 unfortunate guys.