View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!
Re: ★ LOVE 小爱 ★ 100%我的SYT完美情人-超级甜美超级漂亮 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM★2xHJ★Room Inclusive★

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Eh, not the most discreet. Read my MR below and you will understand.

Met sister love a few days back, firstly, Bro Liltiger, can you please get a better room for her? She deserve the room lah. When she told me the address I sian half cos the room condition is not say the best lah. I mean your girl not bad, so must make the room as good as her lah. my 2 cent lah.

Anyway, down to the massage. Gotta give her points for being hardworking. I mean she offered to shower me. You gotta be kidding! Rarely I hear massage girls offering to shower. I don't know lah, maybe I always suay get those not good one. For offering to shower me already I happy like bird.

Then she stripped down and O.O!!! Those boobs! They seriously defy gravity. Perky! SUPER perky! Wah, when she shower me, I couldnt help but keep on staring at those twin tower. Heavenly..

Massage was good. told her I just wanted something soothing without much force which she obliged, she initally use strength to press. Which I would like but that day I just want something soothing. So ask her use less strength. Ask her about the 69HJ and 99HDLY. She managed to explain 69HJ but she don't understand 99HDLY. Maybe cos my chinese was bad, bro liltiger, can let me know how can I request for 99HDLY in chinese?

Her 69HJ was sensual. one of the most sensual HJ done with her pussy just at my face.

Released all out in no time and went to shower and changed up. Spend some time by the bedside talking to her and had a fun time chatting. Was asking her about her boobs size and she told me the size and said her boobs is her happiest body part because it is perky. I gave her the skeptical look and she asked if I want to touch it again to confirm. She grab my hand and press it to her boobs. I press my cock stand again.

Now I need to go PCC again to release when I think back what happened.

Will I RTM? I don't know. Previously, I would RTM but due to recent event where I RTM some other girls and all I get was dropping service standard make me think real hard about going for RTM, plus the room to be honest with you bro liltiger, it is not good lah. I mean I visit your other girls a few time and their rooms are much better. And for someone who value discreetness, I always don't prefer that location. My 2 cents of feedback lah.
Thanks Bro for the feedback.

First and foremost, pls understand that her location is not at my discretion. I am only putting up this advertisement for her so I am really helpless where this is concerned.

Glad you enjoyed the 69 HJ. Honestly which guy wouldn't? The sight of her fresh young pussy staring in your face is enough to send shock waves all over your body.

99 HDLY is 九九式海底捞月. Another die die must try.

Many Bros have RTM not once but many times and it just gets better and hotter everytime. This lass has a standard to maintain.

Million thanks Bro and Happy CNY!