View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My ExWife, her sis and her mum

A week have pass since the "live" show, didn't have chance to speak to channel alone too. Today just nice me and ex were on different shifts, finished mine and told her I'm going to her home to rest so that I can pick her later (it was on intention to see if I can bump into channel). Reached home but no one home, boring, decided to play games on the computer. Was searching for my game disk when I fumble upon a floopy disk (If you know what this is, u will know how old is this story, lol)

Inserted the floopy disk in and check the contents.
Title on the folder - Channel's Diary
I click on to read what was inside, to see if there are any spicy contents
She documented what she did with her ex and current bf.

In the diary, they French, touch each other, she was very high when her bfs touch her nipples and fondle her breasts. Her bf tried to finger her but she felt it was painful and asked him to stop. Her bf always force her to blow him but it always end up with hj as she didn't know how to blow and he don't like it. She even describe her jerking the boyfriend and enjoying the warm sperms on her hand. Watching her diary, my 2ic also stand.

Suddenly I hear the living room gate unlocking, faster take out the floopy disk and keep it where I found it. Channel was back from her par toh and was in a sexy spaghetti full dress (She likes to wear full dress coz she was tall unlike her sis).

Me- So early back? Today no partoh ah

Channel- Don't say liao, just now quarrel so I came back

Me- oh, okok, don't angry lah, later I bring u out eat ice cream (I wanted her to eat my ice cream!)

Channel- okay, you say one ah, so hot, I go bath first, so tired

Me- okay, go go, bath nice nice and nap

Plotting my next move ..........