View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Noey
Stable : SOI69
OKT : Quite fast and responsive for me
Location : East location many parking for drivers but kind of far for foot soldiers.

Initial Impression

Looks : Good (Welcoming smile when I enter the room, 10% discount from the picture due to slight filters)
Body : Good (She is petite and nubile, good for A cup lovers.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : - (Didn't try)
BBBJ : Good (Able to hear the wet slurping sounds which turns me on and able to deep throat too so props to her for that.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Tried missionary, her body is petite and pussy is tight enough for me to enjoy. Love her high pitch moan whenever I pump her.)
Massage : - (Didn't try)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Decent (The room is clean and the bed is huge. She speaks decent English too so no GT is needed. SOP shower, she cleans you gently and gives you a little rub here and there which is kind of cute. She has a soft demeanor and for bros that like poly girls feel can try her.)
RTF : Maybe. Looking to try other girls.

Last edited by Zyrakion; 30-03-2024 at 12:11 AM.