View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What do you do with FL overnight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Meet Steph (ex PlatClub) for overnight when she was still under him. Private arrangements. Met before dinner, had one full session, then brought her out to drink. Can’t really hold liquor well, fingered her in the dark carpark where we were. Took off her bra (which is quite difficult cuz she was wearing those cross strap type cuz of her huge DDs and also took off her panty. Pushed her head for a bj as I drove back to hotel. Back to room, slumped her in bed, and pull her for French....she was on automode. Mounted me herself and rode. Only realised not wearing cap when I came but wtf liao. Rested a bit as she slept. Popped stark pills and as she was sleeping....woke up as I attacked her sensitive nips and proceeded to pump her for 2 rounds. Also didn’t bother to wear caps Liao since first round nv wear ....Kinda sore and tired ...slept till daybreak. Did her one round as I woke up ....and then after she bathe and dressed, I push her on the bed, attacked her nips and while she was Super sensitive I pulled off her dress and Hump her again. As we lay spent on bed, she hit my chest and say why I nv where condom... and I have her one more round, overcoming her initial resistance once I enter her and her soft moans gave the green light. Memorable overnight bonk....thinking back now on her 167ht, DDs, beautiful face, make me hard again. The rest of the overnight bonks with other FLs were forgettable.
nice FR bro. Steph was indeed the best. good memories
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above