View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.
Wow . Like tt only want to end your life ah. What abt those homeless . Picking scraps from recycling bins . Hunting for cardboard. Sleeping under hdb void decks etc. All ghosts? 2 hands 2 legs heart still beating go volunteer your services anywhere. Stop giving urself excuses.