View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
if i remember correctly in 2010+-
even prc street walkers also solid
$80 a pop, $15 room
online FL still need certain rep pts then can gt contact, most r gem! call fl, book hotel room, lay on bed walk for fl come knock door... that feeling damn exciting
Totally. The PRC streetwalkers standing outside Darlene hotel that stretch (lor 6-8?), some were so gorgeous like today's influencer or model standard. I remembered the asking prices range from $80-$100. The really pretty ones will ask for $100, the medium range gals will ask for $80. Those were really the golden era of GL

I shared these stories with one of my younger colleague in his early 20s. He kinda of dun believe, think I exaggerating lol. But I know most older cheongsters of my era can attest to how gorgeous the PRC ladies were back in those days

The M'sian Cat150 was a gem of bygone eras. The M'sian beautiful WLs were really no horse run in terms of looks, attitude and service. Even now sometimes when I recount my Cat150 sessions in memory, my kkj will steam.

In recent years (even before Covid-19 period) the standards for Cat150 has already dropped drastically. Whenever I visited the houses and saw those gals who were available (sitting at the sofa), my kkj cannot even steam. There were several occasions where I just went home empty-handed