View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
yes ima white tiger for very long.

just sharing my brief journey to being one, it started when my lived-in ex helps to me shave my dick and balls almost every morning before screwing in the shower then i got obsessed with becoming a white tiger seeing that she likes it so much, soon after all my gfs, fwbs etc all enjoy me clean shaven, its just more hygienic and they wont mind giving me bjs with no pricky curly hair in their nostrils haha

now i just rather leave it to the professionals to do IPL for me, broke up with my ex and started to diy with hair trimmers, then waxing regularly, ventured to ministry of strip for ipl, followed by japan ipl and lastly opt ipl by ml now. everyone got their preference, be it plucking or trimming or shaving. happy with the results can liao!
Upped you.just checking what the diff between Jap and normal IPL?