View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Outram road massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
You have got the sequence wrong, it's more like you write a bit part FR,
we up your points, and pm our contacts first only to be met with radio silence.

Perfectly OK, it's your prerogative, but tell us up front our contacts are no good or we don't contribute enough, instead of wasting time and baiting for more leads with replies like "KIV, you have any other good ones now?" and silence again after we provided additional leads.

Am sure bro ibanezjem555 and I are not the only ones. So bros, just take note and manage your expectation.
like you say, it's my perogative. i have asked for contacts myself and people have the right not to respond or if people think my contacts not good enough for exchange, they simply don't share....so be it no big deal.

while some are kind enough to share freely when i asked....i remember them....and when they asked me for contacts the next round i just it. give them