View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
My wife is on LTVP. Same here I married with her for 4 years. But the difference I'd I provided her 1k sgd allowances and recently through clayvorance of few masters, know that she had outside affairs. I finally see that our relationship are nothing but transactions with no love. Below are the similarity except my wife do cook and housework. She dun like to stay in Singapore and I do not have proper accommodation in Singapore. I do love my wife a lot, but she has princess attitude, I realized that many China ladies are very unreasonable and think they can be rough with their men. But they expect men not to lay a single fingers on them. There are certain overboard conditions that they can abuse you emotionally and physically until you cannot stomach anymore. We are men and we deserve respect and not serving eunuchs. Nowadays China women education on etiquette are very very poor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...35613 0869576
Anyway bro just move on. Tmr will always be a better day.