View Single Post
Old 25-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie5_1_0
Now i am posting on my 2nd favourite girl, Maggie H20R18.
Hi, i went recently and was not sure if Maggie is still working there... the room seems to be occupied by a Malay WL already...

back on topic to share my experience with Jac H7R1 (2nd flr)... visited her a few times and she is the best of all the wl i have tired so far (all places)... the experience should be the same who brothers who have visited her before also...

after wash up its on to half bbbj... she is very conscious of hygiene and will not lick up the small head due to pre-cum... a pity for me as not all the way but i respect her working methods... during the motion she will turn to 69 position but i was told not to touch her 'lips'... soon the cap was on before i knew it and she turned around to be on top for a short ride too... i was on top soon and light kissing was allowed... she likes to be squeezed hard and i obliged happily... i couldnt tahan for very long with her every time and as always go home a happy man... i miss her now and couldnt find her for past two weeks... hope to see her in action soon...