View Single Post
Old 27-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Jac is back now and sports a short hair cut... damage is $50 for my above FR... more fr next up...

H24R3

Damage is $30

start with wash up... i visited her twice and got capped once for the BJ as my brother not cleaned up properly before the visit... the other time its BBBJ... the technique of this WL is to gently suck and lick the thigh area and balls along the the BBBJ... good enough amount of time, good enough for me for the price... then its followed by 'mission time'...

the figure is quite thin, face is pretty like Ah-Mei the singer from Taiwan... quite aeroplane... said no to change position quite in a rush to finish the job, no kissing anywhere and dont even like boobs to be touched... closed eyes and turn face away during job... still a pass for me for the price the BBBJ is enough... tip for this WL - keep small brother clean so as to pass inspection to increase chances of getting BBBJ...

fans of this WL please dont be displeased, i will to give the FR like it is from my experience so that other brothers can have a preview before chionging... cash is hard to earn after all... cheers and out...