View Single Post
Old 17-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

After resting for some time. I decided to lagi jalan jalan. I think i wont go for a long run next time if i want to go cheonging again. My legs really tired. nevertheless, i went up to H7R1 and saw the "closed sign".

Beside jac room, diagonal right across got one WL(once you went upstair,turn right and face straight. Thats the room. Very bright red room.
This WL will also be either knitting or reading newspaper). For you guys information. I had try her for more than 10 times already. But i stopped patrolling her for about one years liao. This is due to jac. Very paiseh if i visit jac and waiting while later ganna spot by her. During her times, her price is $50 and later dropped to $40. 3 months ago, i asked her how much and she quote me "Wu shi"($50). After which, i just walked off.

However today, i asked her $40 can anot. She raised her head and look at me and say ok. I think she cant remember i her last time regular. Her room is bright red and is extremely big.(comparable to pat room). As usual, asked how her business? she asked makan already? the usual stuff thing. While she stripped, she was in this pink transparent panty(so many years still havent changed, i ponder...). Always not wearing any bra. Nothing special about the washing part. After washing, i lie on her bed while she wash her pussy. I would give her a 6.8/10 for the look. Her breast is also the small type with a little tummy(not that jialet type, still presentable). Her body complexion is smooth although can also feel some sticky. From my past experience, she also sweat easily. She would lick your both nipples and then proceed to lick your ears. After which she would lie her whole body on me and press on me. I would grab her ass while she french kiss me. she would shift some way and position her body perpendicular to my cock. She would put condom and perform bj. She do some deep throat bj. I just do my part and squeeze her right breast. I give her bj a 6.5/10. To be honest with you guys, she is always able to bj until my cock with hard. Dont know how she do it. Extra FYI: From my 4 or 5 visit, she did give me a 69. I was able to rub and play with her pussy until abit wet wet. She was really moaning at that time. I think may be that time can lick her pussy as she did not mention any rules about not licking.

Anyway, back to real time. She comment on how big my cock is before performing cowboy style. She slide forward and backward on my cock while we were frenching. It take about 2minutes only before she automatically moved to doggy style for me. As i was quite tall and she was quite short. Doggy position was very tight. after another few minutes, i changed to missionary. Her moan is the av type. Some may feel her moan is too exaggerating. I feel its is quite real. Can see her face very turn red and feel her body very hot. I got one time, the whole session finished off in 13 minutes. Really cannot tahan by her face expression and sound effect. So be extra careful and tarik abit or else $40 fly off so easily. In missionary, got some bit on her butt, therefore able to produce the piak piak effect. Occasionally, hugging her and she would initiate french kiss. I finished her off
while frenching.

For this WL, please take note that not all customers got the same treatment.
I got some brothers not able to french her while some are able to. Its just too bad that her room is beside jac.

Thats all guys. enjoy.........