View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mczai
Just came back from KL, so decided to post a FR.

Went to PT at about 5 plus, a lot of people and it starts to drizzle.

Went to house 22 and look for ada, the door closed (lights off) but a guy was waiting outside. Decided not to wait, noticed that the H22 young malay gal is back, tempted to try but later decided to go H3 instead which later I regret...
That H22 young malay will cost you $30. I did try her 2 times 1 or 1.5 years ago. As far as i remember, she doesnt do blow job. Not too sure whether she got provide that service now. I personally doubt there is any changes.

Anyway, she may look quite cool or arrogance on the first impression. But once you conformed and went into her room. Her voice is quite soft and friendly. Her butt with g-string also look quite sexy to me. I still remember her
pussy got shave one. Look like got design, but abit stubby.

Nevertheless, she still do cat bath on my nipples and then follow by some breast masage rubbing on your body. Quite friendly and can do doggy and missionary.(cowbot style never try before). She is not my regular is because of no bj and the foreplay is too fast for me and everthing seems so fast.

Maybe her service had changed for these few years. My comments are all based on a few years back.