View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Last week was at Nusa Bestari so went to mos3x website to see-look and saw this Ru Yi. This girl previously was working at Johor Jaya and went there 3 times but no chance to try her, always booked. So just try luck to call and was told to wait 10 mins, so I just walk over to nearby Old Town to get a drink. In a while, received call and went up to room and was very pleased with what I saw. Immediately told her I want to book her 2 shots but she say I may not be able to make it, so I say ok see how later.

Name: Ru Yi (China)
Face: 8.5/10 (same as pic)
Body: 8/10 (Nice tall & slender model height with nice legs, smooth skin)
Boobs: B- (natural, not for boobs lover. For me is ok as attitude/service play more part)
Kiss: No try (but she initiate to kiss me - mouth to mouth before I leave, so I guess she do kiss during FJ)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Capped and bj, would say she is one of the best in BJ as normally I sianz half if girl capped and blow. I guess if no cap sure very fast explode)
Meimei: 8.5/10 (well maintained and good for bonking)
FJ: 8/10 (Overall left a happy man)
Attitude/Service: 9/10 (Willing to service and do as told)
RTF: No (unless she do BBBJ)

In the end went for 2 rounds. Second round as SOP. However was lucky as we were half way in the process before OKT called to say someone already waited very long. She just told him already started so ask the client to wait first, then proceed back to service me. No rush even though she know someone is waiting.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)