View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Title: My First JB Bonk Field Reports

Lady Background
Honey was from KL. She was a receptionist in one of the hotel back in KL. I not sure is this her first trip to JB or she has been there many times. She came here to earn some money back home.

Stable details

This is my first experience going there alone and trying up this stable. Their operation is a bit different compare to SG. A lot of times, sms send to them take some time to reply and thing get a bit of mess up here and there. Call them to talk will be much easy. I was surprise that the operator was a lady, sweet voice and keep insisting me to go up see another local Malaysian Chinese lady but i rejected because i do not want to distract my attention. Anyway, take as an experience, overall thing still went off smoothly

Lady

Picture in the ads have cover face. I cannot judge the accuracy of the picture with the real person but i saw that the necklace wear is the same as in the picture.

Look:(GOOD!!!)
She wear heavy make-up and was quite beautiful and also she don’t really look like a malay. She is not consider the SYT type

Stable other lady comment
I don’t get the see the rest of the ladies so i have no comment regarding this.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 10 March 2016
Time of Action: 1400 hrs
Accommodation: hotel
Location: discreet and easily accessible with ample parking lots. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot
Total Shot taken: package of 45 min for 1 shot
Room's Condition: place look new, nice ambience, room was big, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily