Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
JM14 G12

Picked her out of the lineup this hot, sleepy afternoon.

Haven't chiong budget thais at this jalan for a while, so i hesitated, checking out all the girls sat there, and it was fun to hear their collective sighs, groans and likely a few curses muttered at me when i eventually said, "12"

Got $10 change for the $50 note i paid ... so no CNY surcharge, if there ever was one.

Looks & Figure : Smooth tanned skin, blemish free. Sporty kind of toned, firm body with just a bit of tummy fat. Quite good condition liao for a young mother (says she has a 6 year old son).

Boobs : all the girls i saw there seem to have big cups. Hers is like C or D, felt natural. Nicely shaped too. Allows gentle squeezing and sucking her nips during FJ.

CBJ : Just a short while. She does some slow suction, more vacuum than movement.

FJ : She asked me to go on top, so i pumped her in missionary, alternately squeezing her boobs and kissing her neck till i cum. Smelled nice.

RTF : Don't mind book her 2 sessions to find out what else she can offer with more time available. Friendly and no rush feeling.
This girl can french?