Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
indovisitor2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
What I'm just trying to say is.. don't just depend on joints, although they are best suited for newbies. Cos if joints are the only place they know how to get girls, then too bad, during time like fasting month (like now) or super hot period like ph + long weekend + payday and they will be fighting for every pussy from all the dicks out there.

For the past 2 months or so, I've not made any booking from joints and solely getting my fucks through fls. 2-3 weeks back, which is a very busy friday/Saturday I think, I even had okt pm'ing me offering me discount on a girl that I enquired. If you read my past posts, you will know the type of girls I go for.

There are plenty of pussies in Batam. Boking joints are not the only place to find them. Like a friend on this thread, he started with joints and now, it can be hot holidays and he still get his pussy of choice, at great price too. Me? My only boast is just that even with limited time left before checking out of hotel, I still can manage to get a great performing girl to my room and have a satisfying fick before heading home.
Then your mother must be proud of you