Old 13-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mikejs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Relatively new to this thread and scene. I have to admit I usually go for these experiences alone while Not having the street-smarts and know-how to navigate as well as the more experienced bros here. But I’ll share my experience anyway.

I checked out the pubs at Ming earlier this year. Only one that caught my eye for playability was on the first floor with a private couch area. Managed to get hand-action to completion only after the 2nd time visiting the same girl after buying her 4 rounds. Not too sure if that’s a good deal or not, perhaps can advise 🤟

Went back to that same pub last week. Totally new management with better lighting and removed private couch. On TOP of that got a whole group of guys and girls come in to sing Thai songs. Really threw me off and I left after buying a the first LD (before discovering I wouldn’t get any action). Seriously disappointed.

I went to Lucky Plaza to check out the scenes on the high floors. First 2 pubs owned by the same management and were well lit. Left after 1 drink. Third pub in that row a lot better. But the girl I got wasn’t very into me even though I was the only customer there on a Tuesday evening. So that was another bust 🤕

Was thinking to checking out the 2nd Super dark pub at OT right at the end forgot the name, though. The girls trying to pull people inside looked smoking hot haha. Any field reports or advice from any bros who have been there recently? Super appreciate to know if it’s worth my time and money.
Never forget that we need them as much they need us