View Single Post
Old 25-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Isit still call peeping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brochacho View Post
I live in a hdb flat that overlooks my neighbour's kitchen and that means the toilet itself. So i have this neighbour, a lady in her 30s. She has a decent size body and all. So what i have noticed is that whenever she goes to the toilet, she always leave the door open. If i say open, it means its totally open. Its not that the door is not working or anything cos from what i have noticed, other people in that house closes the toilet door if they are using it. So lately i have been hanging out around my kitchen window to "have a look" and i think she notice me looking at her bathing and stuff. But what i find weird is, she knows that im there looking, but she still insist of going to the toilet with her door wide open!! I can really see her turning her head looking at me but still she goes to the toilet openly. So my question is, am i a creep for still looking at it or what?
Your question is not important. The fact is she has committed a crime and you should report to the police.

Quote:
Under Section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, Chapter 184, a person cannot be naked in a private place while being exposed to public view.