View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Beside the phone bill u'll need to add the supir/ojek fare to room bill too,unless u r staying in hotels near Kaha.
Yep,yep...if the amount of taxi fare to travel to Kaha and phone bill all added up to be more than booking the hotel online,then booking online will be in a way more convenient and cost effective.

For your info,Kaha in my last trip tells me that 7th and 8th is considered a public holiday in Batam. 9th Feb,which is a public holiday in Sillypore is not a considered a public holiday. So,i saved 50k ,hehehe...

Check out the Indonesia Official Public Holiday for 2016 :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=34099

Quote:
U still not look young enough? Later becm The Return of the Condor Heroes's xiao long nu ,60 yo age like 30yo age then u knw.
Who likes to look old when they can look young? Hehehe...honey is not the only thing that can help a man look young. I am more into my own health. If my Lung ,Kidney and Liver can be as strong as when i am younger,then most illness or those not-so-good symptoms of any particular malfunction organ will be less likely to occur.

Quote:
Enjoy yr trip,bro.

Jus y did u chng yr money at HB yesterday evening?
Clever,you knew that it is a Harbour Bay money changing pricing when you see the amount of 9600/SGD on that day. I didnt change there of course,but my friends who arrived early did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Book early for hotel n ferry to avoid disppointent and also most hotel and ferry rates will be increase on both day.
Good advise for those bros heading to Batam towards CNY 2016. I am monitoring the hotel pricing as i type this. Very interesting to look see at it cos i saw ridiculous hotel pricing during CNY 2015,dont know if it will happen again this year,hehehe...

Harris Resort normal room costing more than a grand before tax last year,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
How do you do the quote lock?
I noticed that I am unable to quote all of your message...
Thats the reason for quote-locking. To make you unable (or hard) to quote all of his post message. Only the one who quote-lock can unlock it by editing his/her initial post within about 29 days of the original post. And thats the reason why i "quoted" if i have a very lengthy post so that no one can quote my whole post which newbie/s initially have the tendency to do. That would in turn make them breach the forum rules for quoting the whole post and they end up being under further moderation due to the zapping.

Not totally impossible to unlock the quote-lock,just very much more troublesome. And if any particular bro who choose to unlock the quote-lock,it can only mean one thing. His aim is to break the forum rules. And no,i am not going to show the public the step by step ways to unlock a quote lock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
From my experience, I only tried before Sakura Massage and Zen Wellness Massage located within the Nagoya hill area.
Both provide massage packages with Happy Ending (HJ), not sure about FJ though. I did not try any of the extras.
You may want to ask the lady at the counter, they are very open about the VIP and SVIP package with extras.
Ladies are polite, strength of massage is good for me, excellent service to each of my request and spacious room with bath tub...

If I recall correctly, Zen Wellness provides 1.5 hrs full body massage in VIP room, cost about 600K rupiah which already includes HJ.
Beautiful MLs... in my opinion.
Both places owned by Singaporean boss... I heard...

My temporary reply to your questions...
You just provide some very good information from my perspective,bro. And why has it to be temporary? Your post will become permanent in about 29 days time where you wont be able to edit it,hehehe...not many here were able to provide much information on Zen and Sakura massage except maybe 1 or 2. Below link for further reference on the 2 places :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=34197

Of course, it would be better if the pricing and their kind of amenities were add onto it.

i sincerely thank you for sharing good information here.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info