View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No need to be sorry or even feel sorry as long as you have learned what went not-right. And I am not talking about over-tipping nor spoiling the market etc but instead it is MORE on the message you carry over to a not-so-good girl with your tips.

You are telling the girls,with lousy service,lousy attitude..i can get a big fat tip too,the rest of the girls with good attitude who offered fantastically good service only gets back a fraction from my bad and worse.

Now do you notice what went not-right here? I pity her next and other future customers, hehehe...well...other than bro S of course,hehehe...
Tis 1 i raise my didi 2 agree w u.

Like u say early,those who provide veri good service & better girls so poor thg cos they get back lesser than those lousier highly priced gal. But those secret places u found,the gals r usually more likely 2 get 'bao' by the cleverer guys so they wn't be ard 4 long as they (girls) were lesser 'touched' by men. Over time,the cheaper young innocent better gal who provide good service will also turn clever 2,tat's wen it's the time 2 drop em & chg car...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
GFE feel don't come cheap even in Batam.
Feelings hv to build over time, effort, and money.

If GFE feel is what u after then go look for a gf there?
If u lucky u may find a girl that will treat u like a king. For what price
I won't know. But I equate that to playing with fire. So prepared
to get burn if u cannot handle it well. After all it's still foreign land
to u.

Otherwise like what Nono Always say...half ur expectation.
Just my two cents n cheers.
Tis 1 i raise all my hands & legs + my didi 2 agree with whole entire post of yr words!!

Later i find a gf tat becm my master & i becm the slave. Go out w her still mus help carry her handbag & other thgs. Siao liao! (can often b seen in sg)

Quote:
Do note that the reason why i gave out the above info is becos i dont foresee myself going to it any time soon,hehehe...but well,one choice is often better than no choice. The higher i were to pay,the lower the standard of service. The lower i pay,all the more the better in terms of quality and services.

The irony of Batam.
Veri defensive sharin & i can undstd y u r more careful w yr sharing nwaday.

Cheap & better girls,u better keep 4 yrself.

Clever move la! LOL

Look fwd 2 see u in btm on dec.

Quote:
But if its humble bro Tomcat who ask me the same question,i would suggest to him Gideon Hotel,Justmine Massage on the 2nd floor (if i dont remember wrong) :

Photo was taken more than 1.5 years ago...

..and its prices state may vary

...THAT would also means hj easily cost around 300k (or more) and fj about 800k+. The market price for that place has been badly spoilt by Sillypore golfers and you are going to get some bigger-body-sized motherly category type of massage girls in there.
Yr tis post jus replied every1 abv my post if they reads.

Actually hor...veri not easy 2 get below 300k 4 hj in Justmine la,newbie laggi worse but being ard tat area,their choice were reli limited. U aldy hinted in yr post.

Imagine u shared the cheaper version of better & best in tat area wen u were 1st asked many mths ago,yr future hj in tat area is gng 2 cost u jus as much as Justmine.

I still r'ber the MP u recommended who givs me a solid massage & an ass-rim ard penuin....lol. An absolute unforgettable experience 4 me. The last thg i'd like 2 see is tat pl being exposed & end up havin 2 pay much more.

Public ignorance often creates more selfish people.
(i'm sure u undstd wat i'm sayin)

Nobdoy dn't make mistake. But hw can a person own up his mistake if he cldn't recognize it? Make mistake,fine...kena suan in public 4 making mistake,also nvm...keep heart open 2 learn ma,jus laugh it off lor,nxt time dn't make same mistake again & do better lor. The problem is if a person dn't evn realize it's a mistake & keep on making it. Nw tat'll pose bigger problem.

Nono,i wk as road sweeper nt bcs i enjoy sweeping road,u wk as rubbish collector also nt bcs u enjoy collect rubbish tio bo. Hw mani who work in a fool time job reli enjoy their work? Surely hav but hw mani. I need the money wking in a job so i'm classified as needy? LOL...

Say, i'm sillyporean ,i hav mani mani money ma ,so nxt time u share w me ani of yr Good & Better secret joints,i go there pay twice/thrice as much as u bcs the gals workin in their jobs needs the money ma...& since they can 100% sextisfied me & they do their 'job' well makin me happi...lol. See my pt? I clever or nt?

Hw long do u tink my ways can turn btm's cost of living into like sg? I tink u'll knw the ans since u recently jus visit the 'province of SG' called, Bintan.

Shh..i tink i speak enuff nonsense liao, later kena up, up, dwn, dwn, left, rite, left, rite, B, A, select, Start 4 speakin my mind...lol. As u say b4, 换个立场想!

Piss out...Opps! Sorie,shld b peace out..lol

All bros in btm nw, hav good weekend har...