View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Agree, Coyote in AGG bar just defeats the purpose. Am i allowed to have my own opinion here without any 'so called expert' shooting it down right away with one sided excuses?

Yup,perhaps u can offer your expertise and hold a AGM for the owners and propose that to them instead? There's more than 30 bars at SC alone. Maybe u can propose something better instead?

Well, at least i dun go saying that thais are not allowed in bars because they might make a scene. They are not allowed in the bars for a reason. I dun call myself a expert over the past 2 years, many had appreciated for the fact I shared many insights/knowledge from the other side of the scene instead of from a consumer.

Like it or not, outcome here does not affect the slightest at SC/Nana. Because as much as many here might hate it, there's tons of tourists patronising the coyote bars as we speak. If there's really no demand for such entertainment,I believe the bar owners will not follow the trend and pick up coyote concept one after another. Scam or not scam, I often see the tourist police doing nothing on both sides of the end at SC/Nana. If the customers were really unhappy, I believe they would be very busy. And also, probably there's AGM between the owners/agents at the thong lor police station.

Let's just leave it to the ones reading it to decide whether they wish to patronise coyote bars or not. Its aint really yours or mine problem to begin with.