View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Wow this topic about coyote still not finished??? Continuation of part 2 or 3??

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Buying a drink for a gogo girl and more often than not, they are mostly only interested in ST/LT? Especially in baccara where they disappear less than 5mins after their drink if u dun BF them?
I know what u are driving at... customer has the choice of coyote for company n talk "love" but low possibility to bring out and straight bring out AGG ger.

Think u still dun get the idea of what lost99 wanted to say.... what he mentioned which I do agree is AGG is purely a sex bar. Go there, men want 99% possibility to bring the ger out for sex and not be fooled by buying LDs but end of the day, go back hotel and sleep alone... If these men want to find gers just to talk "love" then there is other venue for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

Agree, Coyote in AGG bar just defeats the purpose. Am i allowed to have my own opinion here without any 'so called expert' shooting it down right away with one sided excuses?
I was conned yrs ago thinking the ger I was drinking with was able to bf. As I was waiting for friends to choose their gers, I spent a lot of money on LDs... end of the day, die cock standing.... she couldn't go out cause she told, she was a coyote, dun go out with customer. Of cause, I was angried but couldn't do anything.... conned. Learnt from there.

I just have to accept the fact, a lot of bars now get coyote... whether to hate it or love it, coyote will still be there. I prefer to buy LDs for the AGG ger... cause if I want, she will go back with me. Coyote, even with beauty super model look, I will reject.