Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

1. I am indeed horrified to know that ladyboy, J, is so irresponsible, so unethical and unprofessional in her sexual and personal work conduct.

2. Being a sex worker from Thailand, i may be right to assume she belongs to the high risk category of sexual transmission, hence, how can she be so blatantly callous to put her client's life at risk by trying to penetrate him raw without his consent!!!

3. I understand that when one seeks paid sexual services, one is understood to have accepted there is a great degree of risk from sexual transmision. But in this incident, that guy did take precautionary measures, and how can that ladyboy decide, on his client behalf without his consent, to subject him to such adverse risk and inconveniences!

4. I strongly urged all u guys to boycott that ladyboy for your own personal safety.

5. Your selfless effort to share your story has indeed, instilled in us the need for situational awareness for one's safety.