View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Many thanks to bros who shared and exchanged contact.

Unfortunately, the 1st 1 I tried had no teasing nor the advertised 磨砂for the 90 min package. But the massage was SOLID

Totally pissed with 2nd:

Just went to S******n Spa. Nana not avail given A***l, petite and early 30s. Prettier than my super teaser of the same name, but different ent location, but this A***l is not worth trying.

Chose the $75 90min. Was convinced to change to either Sports massage or Swedish at $88/90min. Ok took

A***** came and kept bitching about how good her 前列腺按摩was but truth is, she doesn't know how. $88/hr ok so I switched. She Went in out of rm 3x

Then GQ asked after 30mins and said tips min $50. Man! Doesn't even know how to make a guy steam and cannot touch etc. Outside can but was wearing 2inch thick padded chest armpit. When she bent down, looked rather flat, maybe not even an A. Totally lost mood!

Ended, no thrill, nor felt anything but when I commented about her Jg saying can't even feel a thing. She purposely pinch the left groin vein very hard and hurts and she laughed.

My 2cents worth. Not worth the $88 for a touch side and scortum and still want extra tips! Specifically $50 min some more!!

Tipped her $20 and she said "还真慷慨” I replied "你也太小气” lucky she didn't retort back else I will take back the tip & cause a scene till tdy can't do biz

RTF: DEFINITELY NOT

If u r related to this joint, pls give them my Word of advice. Want earn also must make payor shiok. Else they shouldn't get a cent more and stop being so pushy to upsize with no upvalue.

They can have their 2sec or 4word shiok to comment. But end up all 20 (said joint had 20 gals) of them no biz for the day, also no one to blame!