View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tks for exchange

Thanks to Bro Ceeko & Harry123 for the same ZHSpa at CLane. Tried TT (Harry123 gave her name as DD) for $68 for 1.5hrs.

Looks 6/10
Boobs A
Place 5.5/10 floor felt oily. Lights too bright when massage ongoing

She asked who was the bro who recommended her and insist for his Hpno. Of course I dun have lah!

Massage was hard & solid. Not for soft massage & boob lovers.

Always brush sides of balls and butt massage sweeps up arse cracks. But no direct touch to penis.

1.5hr up I asked if got 治疗, she act blurr 什么治疗? I said 针对男性器官, she said 你要就有不要就没有, 加钟吗? I said OK

Disposable undies was tight and stayed on all the time. Although she made a small tear on each side. Unlike m my fav 治疗师 who provides XXXXL shorts that will fall off if u stand up and 2 of me can share the same shorts together... get the drift? Easy to shift to side and entire pte is sexposed

She rub rub around the scortum and press at the acupoint below but no JG nor any feel good touches, Nor clawing with fingernails. Guess will be ok for bro’s with PE but for me with slow warm up... ermmm

Anyway after 30mins she asked if I want to 加钟again, but as I didn’t feel that high... I said No. cleaned me up with warm towel. Some GFE but not
My cai...

Total damage $68+25 = 93 for 2hrs or massage and simple Ball massage. Not quite a JG
asked her wat was the cost for the 30mins - $25. Paid and left.

Seated outside was a fair XMM quite chio but a bit fleshy... asked her name and she answered in a sweet voice XX. I said 下次找你. “OK!”