Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
No matter what kinda magical tricks she has, after few bonks, everything will back to normal. She is still a no good chicken with a rotten pussy.

Maybe this is only me, no matter how pretty the girl is, I would immediately get bored with her right after sex. Well, perhaps not the first few times. But the feeling will soon fade away... I just can't stick to a same girl too long.
Maybe I am working in a foreign land, having a local girl is very useful.

My girl is into tantric massage, her 'sacred spot' special is out of this world. Then she practises qi-yoga and pilates. Makes her very desirable because she know how to make me feel really good about myself.

Also, which blonde girl knows about yin and yang, qigong and uni educated. Besides, her WL is to help family. She don't even own a car. She don't smoke, eat very healthy.

If not for her WL experience, she may not even consider a Singaporean as her partner.

Besides, she is in her line for a few years only. She has not developed a thrill for fast money.

She love japan and things kawaii.
On top of that, she is very beautiful and even if I don't commit our relationship, some other guys will come along and grab her.