View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S11 AMK Hollandia Beer Lady

Purpose of starting this thread for a beer lady, the real purpose and agenda? If TS and whoever shared her photos really wanted for a go on her, they wouldn't have shared publicly. Now she's been made popular and more open target by everyone instead of just S11 AMK folks. I don't know her, nor do I hang around there, but she is making a living after all, why a need to put her on a target board? She done something to you guys? Ate your cai peng? Forgot to give back your change? Or never give you attention?

You are a disgrace to us men Next time someone single out your wife, sister or daughter like this is okay to you?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation