Old 29-12-2015, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
braincell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Bros. Its a must go place... today i finally give this house a try after another dinner near GL. Same OKT . abit paiseh... tat day come only see see no try. But that time i sort of saw 1 target. So i decided to give it a try . But to my surprise the OKT still remember me. He still politely ask me to go in and try this time. Anyway i already saw a girl which i intend to try that day. G9. When inside OKT ask me sit at a sofa facing the girls. So i sit down, looking at all the viet cai. Then i paid for G9 which i already decided before going in. I already saw her yesterday. we are abt to go in. I saw a viet cai walking out from 1 of the room. I .. Wow Pretty Sia..... ( i know different people different view) To me she is PRETTY. Cause she look like my ex. look GND To me She is 10/10. But since i already selected G9. I need to honor my deal. When i went in i thought cause they are new there should not be much service. But to my surprise. She help me unbutton my long sleeve and take off my pants and hang it up. Then she take off her lacy black dress. All the while i was sitting on bed watching her undressing. She walk over to me hold my hand and say" Lets go shower hubby" in chinese. Super GFE feeling.