Old 29-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
M4rk4nth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Just went to 1637, writing an FR because it was a good experience.

I walked in sometime in the afternoon and the recommended G9 was not
available. But G2 caught my eye... slim, fair and she looks like an SQ Stewardess back from when they were still good looking. Only thing negative was a small pimple outbreak on her right cheek.

Payed for a session and she guide me into the room. she speaks mandarin.
She asks me to shower myself reason being she already showered... hmm ok...
Then she strips and her breast are perk small but not flat... B?

Feeling abit disappointed but keeping my hopes up for good service possibly. Was tired so plopped myself down on the bed and tried to chat her up.
She could see I was tired so she mentions that back home she was a massage queen and she was pretty good at it and suggested I extend. So I took a gamble and did.

That gamble my friends payed off wow.
out comes the baby oil and wow the strength for a that slim a girl is deceptive. She seated her naked bum on my thighs and I could feel her pussy rubbing on me as she pushed and kneaded up from my lower back to neck. The balance of strength and sensuality was awesome... she does this for some time and then turns around with her butt om my back to massage my calves at this time I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
She times the massage perfectly to leave about 20 mins and then she gets me to turn around and gives a Body to body and some licking which was good. After which I take over and do it to her tight pussy in missionary.

summary: one word "Awesome"

Score :

Looks : 7 ( would be 8 if not for the pimple outbreak)
Body : 7.5 (fair slim with a semi bubble butt)
Boobs : B (but perk with nice nipples)
Massage : 9 (bloody awesome)
FJ : 7.5 (Tight)
Personality : 7 (friendly, chatty speaks chinese and some english)
RTF : Hell Yeah! The only reason I'm writing this FR is because I secured a promise that she'll make time for me if I inform her I'm coming down.