Old 05-11-2019, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I Opened Pandora's Box

I searched for and found Pandora’s Box. I went and opened up Pandora’s Box. I found more than what I was looking for. I found a passionate relationship, with deep physical connection and beautiful new experiences not only in the pleasures of the flesh but I also found a deep connection with her. She let me experience and showed me things that only exists in my wildest imaginations, or even beyond my imagination. This was the Holy Grail that some men spent a lifetime searching for and still not able to find. I fell for my Goddess. I fell deep and fast. I wanted more than the friendship that she was already offering me, and from her own perspective, which was more than what she was willing to offer her other clients. I wanted more than the special friendship that she was willing to offer. I wanted her, all to myself, forever. I took her for granted, imposed my own fantasy of a relationship, and broke our fragile connection. My Goddess has abandoned me because I wanted more than she could give me without losing herself.