Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Actually what happen? Do you mind sharing?
I hired a high class FL, paid her for first overnight but second day she gave it to me for free and we exchanged info. Then I came back to US and we kept talking via apps, she never expected me to come.back so soon and through the conversations I found out a lot about her life and slowly fell for her, partially pitying her. I managed to come back for a visit within 2 months, so we planned a 2 day rendezvous and was very happy. I still paid her (Before I paid her I told her that this is not payment for her services. I said to her that this is payment for her time away from her family and that she can choose to not have sex with me...and she replied..."What if I want it"). She let me do it raw this time because she said she treated me more than a client. The sex was out of this world (full of passion and without any inhibitions) and her beauty and gfe throughout our interactions are also out of this world. It really felt like we were a couple that are in love the few full days we spent together. She was a real stunner too (beautiful demure face, tall and nice curves). When we were outside, men would look at her with lust in their eyes, women would look at her simmering with jealousy and even little girls would look at her, with admiring eyes.

Then I left for work for 2 weeks and came back for another two day rendezvous with her. This time I wanted to try to convince her. I was so in love so I tried to impose my version and my own expectation of our relationship on her and tried to convince her that our relationship cannot progress when it is money-based. I wanted to have a serious relationship that I hoped would blossom into a true relationship. In the end I ended up not paying (due to some bad timing unintentionally) and she also ended our relationship (saying that we are thinking differently about this) even though I apologized and offered to pay her. So now I owe her thousands of dollars but she did not even want to give me bank info as I am back in US already. That's the short version of it.

I think she felt something for me, but not deep enough but also wanted to be the one making the calls on defining the relationship, which I think would eventually become a FWB kind of relationship. She's proud though, would never ask for the money owed to her, would not even give me a chance to send her the payment.

Last edited by Hotfuzz; 07-11-2019 at 12:08 PM.