Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Maybe she is thinking of @TS will give here a passport to the land he is in now. Since @TS cannot achieve it, then what’s the point of giving raw and gfe to @TS. Must well go find another fish.

They are in this trade for so long therefore they can control their emotion and lust. When it’s time to walk away just go kind of mentality.
No that is not it. I have made it clear that I am willing to go all the way, including hinting of marriage and bringing her to the US. She kind of skirted the subject, making light jokes out of it. She did say in one of her final communications to me that she is not ready for any kind of serious relationship.

I agree with your second comment about FLs being able to walk away easily. For them they do not attach sex to love/emotions, so it is easy. For us who have not been chionging for a long time, it's harder (heck, even veteran chiongsters get KC before). For me, I do believe that FLs are humans too, but their emotions and feelings are buried and locked deep inside to protect themselves from being hurt, otherwise they will feel attached to every single one of their clients and that is not a sustainable thing for them. I thought I was able to unlock hers, but I was wrong.

In any case, thank you for all of your concerns and encouragement. It was Heaven while it lasted, now I'm just feeling the withdrawal symptoms and cannot kick the bad feeling that I owe her a few thousand USD...and this is a knot that I'm not able to untie. If all she had wanted was money, she would have given me the bank info to send her what I owe. Was she feeling guilty that I was being too nice to her? Was there something more? I guess I'll never know...