Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally posted by natto3
hey bro cool, they cancelled the old thread. are you in sgp now? i go back on12 or 13th feb. did you make out with that dj. LET ME KNOW.
hey.........yeah i'm just in town just, a bit regret trying Air Asia,...2 hours flight but 4 freaking hours just to cross causeway...AND REGRET MAK MAK coming back...miss my DJ *sob*

Ermmm...sorry, to the rest of the bros out here, let me backtrack story a little:

Bro natto took me partying in Phuket town...its a load much better than Patong where i dwell, work (dive), and booze and of course, also screw dark ugly chicks.... but Phuket town, man its a diff world altogether. There's the pick-up type services, there's the club type pay hour charge and try take out later, and of course there's the regular party disco joints for free pickups..etc Bro natto and i hit about 4-5 diff places for a good feel. Well i held my horses for the best of the night, and i got hooked at Fantasia. Although the girls there were cool, way better than Patong, but i only had eyes for the DJ. Sitting with DJs alone cost 3 times more than regular girls and they arent allowed for take outs. In fact, you cant even hanky panky with them ditto. Anyway, i spent about 6 trips till now and finally managed to 'sian' 1 very cool Dj to be my 'Fan' (girlfriend), she visited me at Patong time to time and its ......0oooooo Heaven its a place on Earth (Sound track courtesy of Tiffany)! Oh yeah, sorry to disppoint, we didnt f**k so no FR on that, she said good girl dont f**k so soon....but we did everything else....:P

she's 21 btw and the good news is her sis (26, also as cool) just started work as a DJ there too,....if can dapat both....~~~~~~

Anyway, if after the DJs better be ready to set around B30,000 back, as i pay B4,500 average per trip (not counting the one natto bro paid) and also be ready with gifts and shopping trips etc etc

But if you ask me, its way worth it!

bro natto, planning to be back before end Feb, unless i miss her too much....:P