Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by alloyz
hi bros...

how are the massage and spas like in Phuket?
Planning a trip next month......prob going to stay at Patong beach area as heard it is happening...but will go visit phuket town as well.

First time going there so unsure about the happenings there...not a disco or ktv person but love spa and massage. so got any advise?

thanks...
hi bro, alloyz, there are several types of massages in phuket. the spas basically r about the same. the spa offers all types of massages, facials, mud packs sauna, manicure, pedicure etc all thrown in like a set menu or you can choose a la carte otherwise. if you go in limo, taxi etc price can be prohibitive, even i went on my own bike cost of foot massage 900bht! i pay 150 in town. they offer disount 50% at best. banyan tree is supposedly the best, with ammanpuri, yacht club etc folowwing. cost 1/2 day can run up to few hundred usd. for thai massage in town i recomend the one @ metropole call ahpok no38. for me i pay 280bht for 2hrs. oil massage i go to the spa @ phuket city hotel on phanghna road, 3rd floor. 2 hr oil oil massage for me 1400bht. very pro and no hanky panky etc. phuket garden hotel has 1 oil massage with hj. sanook