Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by natto3
hi bro, alloyz, there are several types of massages in phuket. the spas basically r about the same. the spa offers all types of massages, facials, mud packs sauna, manicure, pedicure etc all thrown in like a set menu or you can choose a la carte otherwise. if you go in limo, taxi etc price can be prohibitive, even i went on my own bike cost of foot massage 900bht! i pay 150 in town. they offer disount 50% at best. banyan tree is supposedly the best, with ammanpuri, yacht club etc folowwing. cost 1/2 day can run up to few hundred usd. for thai massage in town i recomend the one @ metropole call ahpok no38. for me i pay 280bht for 2hrs. oil massage i go to the spa @ phuket city hotel on phanghna road, 3rd floor. 2 hr oil oil massage for me 1400bht. very pro and no hanky panky etc. phuket garden hotel has 1 oil massage with hj. sanook
Dear Natto3,

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full so here is my post to you.

Saw your posts on the old Phuket threads and I guess you know the place as well if not better than me as I have been off phuket for these last 4 years. Previously, I used to go every month for 3 years!

I have not tried these new style genuine massages as they are new to the island but in Bali, I went to one of those exotic luxurious spa places in Ubud and man, it was out of this world. The best was to go with your girlfriend and take the his and hers treatment which was for 3 hours and they had 4 people taking care of two of us. It was sex and it was really memorable. Anyway, back to Phuket.

I used to frequent the traditional thai massage places and for the better one, I liked the one at Phuket Merlin Hotel which was 250 thai bahts for 2 hours. Once in a while, we get a nice hard working young lady who would also be keen to go out after work and be "dooable" and that was always a good combination.

For more naughty "traditional thai massage places", there was the massage place at the Daeng Plaza Hotel where all the young girls are on the "make" and you could ST there or book out or make after work arrangements.

Soapy stuff
While Christins at Patong used to have a good selection, (which I read here is now gone to the pits), the Thavorn Grand Plaza used to have good and bad days. I have had some good too from there and made arrangements to meet after hours!

My questions is this. From all the genuine massage places that you have frequented, are there good numbers that give good massage as well as are open to "proposisitons" for after hours? If so, I would be happy to have your recommendations.

For the soapy stuff - any good hot tips? I used to go for what they call the "superstars" at Thavorn as well as at Christins. In those days, they used to be on heavy bookings from regulars!

On booking out ladies, from Rome or elsewhere or freelancing, any good recommendations for good service and cute looks - my preference rather than heavy make up and big!

I have good local friend in Phuket too so I was wondering who you hang out with there? My friend is from the cashew nut factory - almost like a brother to me! And yours? Which group you moving around with?

The reason I ask is because among the locals there, there are different groups of people moving around and they don't always like one another - sort of like "competitive groups" in business as well as social. That way, we avoid embarassment ya.

I am coming again to Phuket with some Singapore friends for a short trip to update on the situation there. Maybe we can get together. What is you local HP number? I would like to call you before we go there.

Boat charter. You seem to do lots of fishing and I saw some mention of "Wahoo" and other boats you have chartered. I believe Wahoo belongs to the fleet of boats owned by the Kan Eang people right? What are the rates? Which would you say is the most comfortable "fishing boat" there with aircon in the cabins and minimum of two aircon cabins and what kind of rates you can get?

We may want to charter a boat for a night / day of fishing and drinking. Thanks for your reply.

Andrew