Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
phuket

bro andrew, times changed and so has phuket and it is doing so rapidly. i heard the local immiggration population is in the mills now and mostly in the service industry. do you remember the days when lilac in front of metropole was the place to go. haha far cry from those day. even robinsons has moved down the road and the traffic on the clock tower circle has been rerouted slightly.
as for massage pay and you can get the same as in ubud, try banyan tree, ammanpuri, yacht club, island spa just to name a few. $$$$. as for trad massage my fav is stull metropole and i guess it's chemistry and if you really want it or not. the girls are mostly "country girls". daeng plaza, grand thravon shintavee etc depends on your luck as for rome place it's the same. a couple of weeks ago i had a beaut from rome place and according to her a mtv jockey from sgp was keeping her in bangkok. spoke great english fair best bod i seen for a long time for working girl. they rotate frequently these days. so it's a matter of going in often n checking out their stock. forget christins, i think they are a far cry from 8 years ago when the super stars were great. i guess your friend must b the owner of methee cashew nut factory near phuket city hotel. i may have met him before. i move around a lot, pol, civil servants mafia whoever. wahoo i recently heard belong to spore group and a guy called john that organises the annual billfish release comp. usually the dinners r @ kan eng so there must be a link there too. wahoo is 500usd per day i believe, but i use local boats that are just as good. we used to use aircond charters and bring along a couple of fls n a maseuse as well. i like similan and now on island 9 there are bunglows as well. there is a campsite on isle 3 where if lucky might pick up backpackers. happened before. sanook bro keep in touch, i missed my flight thuis morn!