Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally posted by natto3
bro andrew, times changed and so has phuket and it is doing so rapidly. i heard the local immiggration population is in the mills now and mostly in the service industry. do you remember the days when lilac in front of metropole was the place to go. .....

as for trad massage my fav is stull metropole and i guess it's chemistry and if you really want it or not. the girls are mostly "country girls". daeng plaza, grand thravon shintavee etc depends on your luck as for rome place it's the same. a couple of weeks ago i had a beaut from rome place and according to her a mtv jockey from sgp was keeping her in bangkok. spoke great english fair best bod i seen for a long time for working girl.....
Natto (what's the real name?)

Thanks for the swift reply. Yes, Lilac was a great place in those days - I do have great memories of those times too and even after that. Still, have had great times in Timber and also Safari during their heydays.

yes surely Phuket has moved ahead or issit backwards - who knows!

Friends of mine used to keep a boat at the Boat Lagoon and we were like monthly for a long while over more than 2 years!

Yeps. Khun Poo is a very close brother of mine and he moves like most of you lots with local officials too, and of course his close groups of friends there.

What do you do for living? In travel related business?
Or happily retired?

My plans just changed this afternoon as the group is now split up - 2 fellas are headed to Phuket and I heard I was booked for Krabi just an hour ago. Will see how I want to play it and make some hard deicisons. I like Krabi town too because it's still a "backwater" as compared with Phuket without that many mass tourists although it has also changed form the first time I stepped in there more than 10 years ago.

Will decide which way I want to head.

Cheers man. If I do find my self in Phuket, perhaps it will be good to touch base as I do love the place despite all the changes. Damm work keeps me away for now and if only I can get rid of the family, I will be able to do what you doing! Smart - camping out in the town!

Ciao

p.s. what is the HP number to call you locally?