View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
However, without knowing the specifics of the bros affected i.e. the specific girls they fucked and the stables they visited preceding their diagnosis/the time they noticed symptoms, there really isn't anyway this thread can help prevent the further spread of STD's. Simply listing the STD and the period the person was diagnosed really doesn't lead anywhere.

Appreciate the feedback bro. However, the reality is that relatively few people are coming forward even on the condition of anonymity. No one is stopping affected bros from directly naming the stables and girls here or on the Dome 1 thread either.

So as much as I agree that it'd be great to go all "gahmen", mandate testing for bros and FLs and immediately trace visits in order to stamp out the bugs, it's just not very practical when most girls are here only for 2 weeks. Furthermore due to delayed symptoms (1-2 weeks) and test results (another 1-2 weeks), it's just not meaningful to call out specific stables or girls as bugs would have spread a lot further.

So the purpose of starting this thread is really to:

1) Create visibility over what specific STDs and symptoms to look out for

2) Encourage more bros to get checked, or at least find out where to get checked.

Because from the messages I'm receiving most people have never thought about getting checked until this came up. Even bros who do only check for HIV / syphilis, which could be partly why some bugs are still spreading.

Last edited by jayded; 28-04-2019 at 06:07 PM.