View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Keeping a mistress in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for sharing your experience in keeping a mistress in China.

Long distance relationship doesn't work. Even for a legally married couple

You should keep a mistress here in SG. It's much easier to monitor her movements n you can up her anytime you want.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wise Words indeed bro WB,

So sorry I never had the chance to meet you in person before the lockdown started.

You're right that long-distance doesn't work in the end. I tried so hard to make our two worlds collide, but I guess what is meant to be separate, will always be separate.

I don't chase things that hard nowadays, I realize that what's mine won't run away from me and what isn't meant to be, will never stay no matter how hard I try.

Wish I knew that when I was younger, but I guess some of us have to learn certain lessons the hard way