View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
To all bro who are super worried about why g23 go back, its prob cus of STI, not HIV or anything super serious so far. Went to find her 2 weeks ago, found out this week kenna NGU clinic made appointment with me in 3 months time to check for other STD. So far I didnt experience other symptoms.

Just for some background incase some bros here think I go find alot of WL and blame it on g23:
- 2 week after opening went to find JM14 g3 (did bbbj + fj)
- Following week after I went to jm14, I went to L18H40 g6 (cap on all the way as she insisted)
- 3rd week of aug find g23
- 29th Aug find g23

From how I see, the gap from my time with g3 at jm14 once would have already shown symptoms if I had gotten ngu from her. So the highest probability is g23 liao though I might be wrong (pls dont zap me lol, im a lurker that came out just to give all bros here a peace of mind).

So just incase its really her, bros pls go make appointment and avoid any action with your partner...learnt my lesson, next time always cap.

And pls la....if you feel your lj abit weird....go check...dont ignore and chiong end up spoil everyone's fun tyvm
Non-gonorrhea infection of your urethra tube? What were your symptoms