View Single Post
Old 13-06-2002, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
My Piece of Music

Dancing with MG

On the second day of the opening of GL newest joint at 1612, went to carry on partying. Upon arrival, there was quite a few customers watching World Cup and as I had bet quite a lot of money on Nigeria, join in the crowd. As the match goes on, the party carried on as customers went in and out. There was a new batch of party gals, saw Ping Ping, Zhen Zhen (L28), Eva (WH08), Amanda, Yan Er, Small Ivy, Zing Zhi, Civic. However, the record is still held by Jaguar with 4 sessions, while Sammi1, Mun Mun and Zhen Zhen has 3 sessions each.

After the final whistle, the music at the joint pump up …. Most people (icluding me) won. Decided to try MG whom capture my attention yesterday, ask Tommy if she will suit me. He said sure can, so I on lor. As she was serving another customer at her base, she only arrived about 30 minutes later. Dressed in a white short dress with her innocent looking face, she gracefully danced pass the hall like a ballerina, with all the audience focus on her cute bums.

Finally, I get to try the Roman room, the mirrors can cover every angle of action on the bed with 3 cupids watching ….. just like Heaven! As I sat at the steps to take off my shoes, she sat beside me and hug me as we talk. Then she helps me undress before undressing herself. Her boobs were smaller than they look but with nice eraser nipples and her bum looks really good. Inside the shower, she was still very friendly and chatty. After the shower, she used her towel to dry my back while I was drying my front.

On the stage, her action starts immediately, sucking my nipple like she was hungry for milk .. hee hee .. she stroked my trumpet while kissing my neck. As I caress her boobs, her nipples were very sensitive and quickly erected. During her catbath, she stimulate herself by rubbing her boobs against my body and her eraser nipples made my trumpet standing like the pillars of the Roman room. Although her catbath is a bit too wet for my liking, she good use of her boobs up and down my body as well as her hand never left my trumpet like it was made of gold. Well I was hard as gold.

As the session went on, her service gets even better. Her bj was vagarious and powerful with the twist of her mouth blowing up and down my trumpet. As she deep-throats and sallow my whole trumpet, I went to string her guitar, the music starts. When she changes position and my hands were not in line with her guitar, she put my hands in place to tune her guitar better. The more I string, the better she blows my trumpet.

To blend my trumpet with her guitar, she starts dancing on me. However, something was lacking, the beat …. She loves her drums to be caress, the harder I hit, the better she singing. As I dance on her in missionary and still playing the drums, her singing was getting louder till the whole of Heaven was rocking, went to use my mouth to lower her singing. Oh my, she is also well trained in cha-cha, her tongue went in and out as we frenched. I am impressed but as I want to prolong our time in Heaven, turn her around and went to doggie style … oh yes those bums are just like clouds like the sky ….. great for this. However, as I prefer to end the bang in missionary, we are soon in that position. Before you can finish the song “Heaven isn’t too far away”, our music was mixed with love potions.

We were both tightly locked in each other arms and were totally exhausted. As she went to shower first, I sat by the stage and smoke … watch her through the clear shower doors as she end the finale with her “Swan on the Lake” dance.

The rest is normal, she washing me, drying up and changing.

As we walk out, I started to feel the ache in my legs. It had been 6 months since I tried a commando … I love ROCK and ROLL!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by cuntking; 13-06-2002 at 03:32 AM.