View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

Neither Karen nor Sue knew what to say, so they simply kissed and cuddled, each girl basking in the warmth of a newfound lover. Finally Karen broke the ice with a whispered "If I'd only known, I'd have waited to take my shower." Both girls broke up, but immediately fought for a modicum of composure since any noise above a whisper could attract unwanted attention.

Reigning in an impending fit of giggles related to post-sex embarrassment, Sue, at length, managed a whispered reply. "Yeah, we are a bit of a mess aren't we! Hey, let's take a shower. If we're quiet no one will notice. If anyone does, we'll just say we found some ticks and felt icky."

Slipping on robes, the girls stealthily crept to the bathroom, showing much the same body language as when, years earlier, they'd raid the pantry late at night for chocolate chip cookies.

During the past day they'd been nude together, but with a naked Lewis waving his erection like a patriot with a flag at a parade, they'd only given each other passing glances. Now, as they showered, it seemed appropriate to study the body they'd recently made love to.

Washing was their only goal as they soaped each other fore and aft. By unspoken agreement they nonetheless used the opportunity to satisfy some curiosity. Each girl spent extra time shamelessly kneading areas they'd normally avoid. Eyes and fingers worked together to create strong memories of what it looked like and how it felt to fondle her cousin's buns, to rub her back, wash her legs and thighs.

When it was time to wash their fronts, they did it together. Facing one another, heads bowed, staring at the other's breasts, each girl savored the softness, firmness, heft, areola coloration, nipple size, texture, plus how if felt and looked as each breast was fondled. While there had to be some sexual undercurrents, it was mostly an act of self-education.

They finished by washing between their partner's legs. Even then the touches were more expressions of newfound affection than attempted arousal. Remembering they didn't want to attract attention, they exited the shower, hurriedly dried each other, then snuck back to Karen's room.

Once the bedroom door closed behind them, Karen turned a switch on the lamp by her bed. The lower milk-glass globe gave off a dull glow; it was designed to be a very dim nightlight. Still in their robes, the cousins sat side-by-side on the bed so they could talk. Wheels turned in both heads; awkward smiles adorned each face.

Sue knew she was the instigator, so she finally asked the number one question. "Karen, are we OK? I've never touched a girl before. I didn't plan that. I was just so horny after the skinny dipping today. Then seeing you... Well, you looked so beautiful and sexy masturbating that I... I suppose I've wondered what it was like to make out with a girl... Just wanted to find out with you I guess. I know we both came and all, but now that it's over, do you feel weird or anything?"

"Weird, no. Incredible, yes." Karen took Sue's hand.

"Sue, I've had guys feel me up, mostly when I didn't want them to. You're the first person to ever make me come. I think the only thing I'm feeling is gratitude. I'm surprised at myself, but I'm hoping we can do some more of that before you have to leave." Karen's expression grew thoughtful.

"I know guys want me. Someday I'll find a nice one and finally get laid, but the way you made me feel was better than anything I've ever imagined in my best fantasies, and trust me... I've had some great fantasies!"

Karen began to snicker, but abruptly her expression became serious. "Whoa, guess I should've asked if you'd want to fool around with me again before I rambled on. Do you?"

Sue stood. She opened her robe; it fell to the floor. Extending her hands, palms up, Sue helped Karen stand when the seated girl's hands slid into hers. Sue removed Karen's robe, allowing it to puddle on the floor with her own. Hugging her cousin close, Sue planted a feather light kiss upon Karen's lips. The embrace continued long enough to savor the sensual warmth where their bodies met. Following another soft kiss, Sue put their nightclothes away. She pulled Karen into bed, then guided her onto her back.

Sue lightly ran her fingertips over every easily reachable part of Karen's body while their conversation continued. "Karen, I had a thought. If you're positive you'd like to experiment some more, I know a way to make things easy for you. I'm going to borrow an idea from a very special friend. You and I watched I Dream of Jeannie together a couple times, remember her lamp? Well, I'm giving you your very own lamp. All you have to do is make a wish. No explanations required, no apologies allowed. Just make a wish and it's yours. What do you think, would you like that?"

"I WISH you'd give me a sexy kiss with a lot of tongue." Karen grinned at Sue. Cupping Karen's breasts, Sue leaned forward. Karen's lips were already parted; her tongue greeted Sue's as is slid into her mouth. Minutes later when Sue came up for air, Karen had a dreamy expression. Her thick nipples had risen, begging to be suckled.

While catching her breath, Sue voiced a passing thought. "Guess today got you so wound up you needed some relief tonight, huh?"

"Yes and no. Seeing your brother's body got me more excited than I'd admit to anyone else, but that wasn't the reason you caught me playing with myself. No sooner had you fallen asleep than I heard... shall I say... certain rhythmic noises from the guestroom. This place is cemetery quiet at night, it didn't take me long to figure out Lewis' nice cock was sticking up and he was masturbating his brains out. Everything I did and saw today flooded back into my head." Karen sighed.

"I thought how just a few feet away his penis was getting ready to shoot his stuff into the air. God, how I wish I could have seen that! I'm still a virgin, damn it. My body was driving me crazy, I kept wondering what it would feel like if his hard cock was moving around inside me. What would it feel like if the hot stuff in his balls was shooting everywhere inside me?"