View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrygugubird View Post
Singapore complains covid economy no good but still many thick pocket eh. For those newbie asking what is mtw, its a just clean hair salon to wash and massage. Place is clean, but whether the person is clean is another thing. I can say is although the girls work there almost everyday, there is not their main source of income. Is just a platform to advertise themselves. You'll notice some come very late to work especially those ang pai one, shop open 1030am, they go work at 2-3pm. This is just a side income to them, main income of course is after work "business". They make tonnes, maybe can go 5 digit per month during good times. Dont ask how i know, you can go spend time and effort to find out yourself. Maths is pretty simple, see how many multiple branded bags earrings necklaces makeup etc that they have. Not to say all the latest expensive gadget they also have. This has yet include all the normal shopping they do frequently

So hor if you are just average income worker, good luck for you to impress them. Going there for hairwash is fine. If you going to try then all the best. I can say even you spend hundreds of dollar every week on visit+tips, is really nothing to them. They won't look up on it. They might earn much more than you too. But if you have thousands of dollar to spend on them every week then ok la you have the chance to date them out for meal, drink session and maybe get their legs open Again dont ask me how i know. Go test yourself if you have time and $$ to spare
Your analysis is 100% spot-on. U must be a frequent old bird at these salons

Yes most of these gals use the latest & most expensive iPhone. Usually free gifts from their regular clients.

And they also dine at the most expensive & lavish restaurants in SG, prob more often than any of us here.

So these JB meimeis might be just salon gals with not high education, but in reality they enjoy a higher standard of life than most of us average working class.

I know one SYT (still working there now) got a rich uncle who drive Bentley pick her and bring her to MBS for fine dining
every week. Buy her iphone, ipad.

So summary, education is not that impt. For gals most impt is being chio. As long as chio, the world is your oyster