View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
my girl dont like me to paint her as she thinks it is not hygiene.

sometime i force my way down and she is screaming in pleasure.. like i mentioned in my earlier post, she doesnt like to blow me too (hygiene factor she claimed)... but now i learnt a trick, paint her until she buay tahan, but yet I dont want to enter her, said mine not hard enough and she will be licking mine like a lollipop begging me to enter her.
Haha, my girl is exactly like yr girl say don't want very dirty down there .. but lately allow me to paint her one or two times but she will never blow me .

but sadly this trick don't work on her to give me a bbbj... sigh..she is just to scare to lick or suck it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor