View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkamchi View Post
Got new therapist at amk outlet.

A kinda small frame girl..
I think I got this girl for my waxing at the amk outlet. She has little tattoo on her back and wrist. Is it the same girl you talking about?

Here my FR for my waxing.

Walk in to amk for my 1st waxing. My heart throbbed when I saw this very pretty and well dressed mid-20s Chinese girl at the counter. She is wearing a tight little dress that show off her cleavage and slim legs, and in her high heels. Her good looks really stunned me, light make-up, blood red lipstick and black curling mascara. In fact she fit the profile of those Raffles Place hot chick OL who dressed to seduce and very much my fascination target for M. I ask for E to do my waxing (E is the recommended waxing expert) but was told she is on home leave. I almost jumped in delight when she offered to do the waxing for me.

The way she handle the waxing was so stimulating and sensual that it more than compensate the short 3 sec of pain with every wax pull. She will place her palm on the waxed part and stroke gently to lessen the pain. But my rod will mari-kita whenever she did that. She even joked that waxing so pain still can be so hard so fast. The soft-spoken yet sometimes naughty, dirty way she spoke, the seducing gaze she look into your eyes, the gentle and comforting way she handle, give me the 100% GFE. Sometimes she will bend over and I have a clear view of her downblouse and her lacy bra. A pity no nipple slip sighted. I also deliberately place my hands out by the side of the bed such that I have the chances to brush against her front and butt. And I think that she either enjoy such accidental touches as well or she does not care at all because she kept on brushing against my hands. Make my rod so steamy hard throughout. The grand finale is the best. She remove her glove to apply the oil throughout the waxed area including my shaft and balls. She did not ask any GQ but just slowly apply the oil and give my rod a few good cleaning rub-downs. I cannot hold back anymore and shoot out my cum to her shock. What a pent-up explosive release . She just giggled and cleaned the mess up. I noticed she has a little tattoo on her wrist and back. She must be a wild, lusty sexy kitten inside her. Very unforgettable 1st waxing experience.

Name: L
Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B or C (did not touch so rough estimate)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTW: When it gets bushy again
Dmg: 68 (waxing) + 32 (tips) >> pay 100 and ask her keep rest as tips

Last edited by Scoregoals; 30-05-2019 at 10:27 AM.