View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Condoms

Condoms are provided. In recent months the Ming Liu brand which has lots of lubricants, last time some funny chinese brand, and sometimes Durex or Okamoto.

There was once I bring my own condom, my favourite 002 and at times my favourite oily Ming Liu.

The smarter WL will know how to better service their regular clients with 002, but it also depends on what type of holes you are firing. if the hole is not tight, i stick to the usual durex or Ming Liu. if the hole is tighter i will go for 002.

hope you know what I mean ah

no gals are perfect. some WL have nice bodies and tits and butts but holes not tight. Some are not too good looking but knn the hole is like a virgin hole

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 16-04-2018 at 12:19 AM.