View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thats usd yes slightly over 1000 usd incl everything but this is bonk everyday tell me where you can bonk decent looking girl under 30yrs old everyday and expensese under 1000 usd sure i can be like old man on limited funds bonk 1 x week find old cheap girl for 7 dollars cook own food drink water or 3-1 coffee then daily expense can be 5 dollars.
but then i seriously question your life choices if you retire cannot afford 12k yearly income or if you should retire at 33yrs like me if your passive income is so low
Thanks for the clarification
I am semi retired and now comparing the place to park myself having being to vietnam, cambodia, thailand, indonesia and phillipines where booze n women is cheap
I am working on a SGD36K or USD22K yearly expense now to see which is the better place to stay for a year or two.