View Single Post
Old 22-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exploring CP with comfort and style. Eat, drink and be happy with Japantvb - Phil

JapanTVB (PHILLIP) extra bonanza

Most of us, if not all of us are probably using a smartphone. At times we would face difficulties with the smartphones such as constant need of charging the smartphone. As such things like battery powerbanks becoming ever more prominent. As a token of appreciation, there will be free power banks for my brother with terms and conditions.

Only 1 free power bank for :-
3 brothers whom used my services for at least 2 nights of KTV with massage or 2 nights of KTV with one dragon sauna.
Only 2 free power bank for :-
6 brothers whom used my services for at least 2 nights of KTV with massage or 2 nights of KTV with one dragon sauna

Please note that the power bank is original desinged from Japan and it is not fake. so don't need to worry about your phone being burn down. hahaha.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]